Motion Picture ShootsTrain Charters & Museum Rentals
Climb aboard and recreate the past!
Rent our entire train or individual cars as a moving film set along the tracks. Our equipment was either built in 1923 or in 1950—you can mix and match equipment as needed.
Are you filming a historically-set movie with a train scene? We can help! Our heritage trains offer wonderful opportunities for photography and film shoots.
- Film inside our trains, with our volunteers on-hand to assist.
- For moving train scenes, we can help you to scope out the best location on our rail line and plan the shoot.
- Select the right cars for your scene and charter the entire train, as needed.
- Fees vary depending upon the nature of the shoot and length of time required.
To explore the possibilities, please contact us!
- Steam Engines No.9 & No.124
- Diesel Engines No.1556
- Passenger Cars (8)
- Flat Bed
- Business Car (Available soon)