Scheduled Day Train RidesSt. Jacobs MARKET – MAX'S DOME - St. Jacobs Village – ELMIRA
Scheduled Day Diesel TrainThe Scheduled Day Diesel Train runs seasonally on St. Jacobs Farmers' Market days—Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays—between the St. Jacobs Farmers' MARKET – St. Jacobs VILLAGE – ELMIRA.
2017 Season: Thurs. May 4, 2017 – Sat. October 28, 2017
On St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market days:
Saturdays: May 6-October 28, 2017
Tuesdays: June 27-August 29, 2017
Thursdays: May 4-August 31, 2017
Departs St. Jacobs Farmers’ Market: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm.
The train DEPARTS at…
|Market||Max’s Dome||St. Jacobs Village||Elmira||St. Jacobs Village||Max’s Dome||Market||Northfield (Coming Soon)|
News & UpdatesWhat’s happening on the Market-Day Train?
When: July 4th, 11th and 25th August 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th Departure: 10:00am Market Day Train Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes Train Ride + 2 hour Mennonite Farm Tour Leaving From: St. Jacob's Market Station Route: Round-trip from the St. Jacobs Market Station...read more
HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS! We’re carrying a substantial amount of GOLD to the Elmira bank and YOU are invited to go along for the ride!read more
We are thrilled to announce that award-winning balloon artist & entertainer, Drew Ripley, will be on board to WOW us for the next four Tuesdays with his amazing talent of creating anything out of balloons!read more
Time: 12:00PM When: July 6th & August 3rd Duration: 2 Hours Leaving From: St Jacobs Market Station Come on out and enjoy a slice of delicious pizza and a leisurely train ride. Pizza is complimentary with the purchase of an all ages...read more
FaresHow Much Will It Cost?
- Purchase Tickets - 3 options:
1. Online on our Ticketing Portal—click on Buy Tickets.
2. In person on scheduled train days at the St. Jacobs Market Train Station and at the barnyard store directly across from the petting zoo.
3. Upon boarding at the Northfield (Coming Soon!), St. Jacobs Market, Village, Max's Sports World (Coming Soon!), or Elmira stops (where seats are still available).
- All Prices, by cash or credit card, are plus HST and Service Fees.
- All tickets include the return trip.
- Hop-On-Off: at any of the 5 stations (2 of which are coming soon) from the 10:00am and 12:00pm Day trains only.
- All riders of the train who have passed their second birthday require an all ages ticket. Riders who have not passed their second birthday do not require a ticket; however, when space is limited, please seat them on your lap.
- Not wheelchair accessible, however we will help in any way possible to accommodate
- (Equipment and schedule subject to change without notice.)
5 Stops to Board and Depart
St. Jacobs MARKET
878 Weber Street North
Woolwich, Ontario, N2J 4G8
GPS: 43.5097, -80.5514
- At the St. Jacobs Farmers' Market.
- The Farmers’ Market Road entrance to the market property trackside.
- Special experiences like the Crazy Caboose Parties and Train Engineer Experience board and depart here.
Purchase Tickets: This station accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Debit) or cash.
VILLAGE of St. Jacobs
50 Isabella Street
St. Jacobs, Ontario, N0B 2N0
GPS: 43.538140, -80.556965
- Railway Museum.
- Train Restoration Shop.
- Wheelchair accessible public washrooms.
Purchase Tickets: This station accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Debit) or cash. Tickets are sold at Eco Cafe in St. Jacobs.
Town of ELMIRA
155 Howard Avenue
Elmira, Ontario, N3B 2E2
GPS: 43.589369, -80.550786
- Take a wagon ride from the train to the town!
- Please wait behind the gate for the train to arrive.
- If there are no passengers trackside, the train does not wait, so please be prompt.
- The Station is approximately 1.5km from the town.
Free Shuttle: Enjoy a free Elmira tractor shuttle from our train station to downtown Elmira!
Purchase Tickets: Upon boarding; accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Debit) or cash. Tickets are sold at Kitchen Kuttings in Elmira.
These stops are coming soon!
Waterloo Station - Closed Permanently: Due to the installation of the Region of Waterloo’s ION LRT, we no longer have access to the Waterloo Station located at 10 Father David Bauer Drive in Waterloo.