Scheduled Day Train RidesNorthfields Dr. (Coming Soon) - Farmer's Market Road Stop – Max's Dome - St. Jacobs Village – Elmira
Scheduled Day Diesel TrainThe Scheduled Day Diesel Train runs seasonally on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays—between our Farmer's Market Road Stop – Max's Sportsworld - St. Jacobs Village – Elmira
2017 Spring, Summer, Fall Season
2017 Season: Thurs. May 4, 2017 – Sat. October 28, 2017
Saturdays: May 6-October 28, 2017
Tuesdays: June 27-August 29, 2017
Thursdays: May 4-August 31, 2017
Departs Farmer’s Market Road Stop: 10:10am, 12:10pm, 2:10pm.
The train DEPARTS at…
|Max’s Dome||St. Jacobs Village||Elmira||St. Jacobs Village||Max’s Dome||Farmer’s Market
|Northfield (Coming Soon)|
5 Stops to Board and Depart
Waterloo Station - Closed Permanently: Due to the installation of the Region of Waterloo’s ION LRT, we no longer have access to the Waterloo Station located at 10 Father David Bauer Drive in Waterloo.
Farmer's Market Road Stop
330 Farmer's Market Road
Waterloo, Ontario, N2J 4G8
GPS: 43.5097, -80.5514
- Next to St. Jacobs Farmers' Market
- Across the tracks from Value Village
- Special experiences like the Crazy Caboose Parties and Train Engineer Experience board and depart here.
- Parking at Value Village
Purchase Tickets: This station accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Debit) or cash.
VILLAGE of St. Jacobs
50 Isabella Street
St. Jacobs, Ontario, N0B 2N0
GPS: 43.538140, -80.556965
- Railway Museum.
- Train Restoration Shop.
- Wheelchair accessible public washrooms.
Purchase Tickets: This station accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Debit) or cash. Tickets are sold at Eco Cafe in St. Jacobs.
Town of ELMIRA
155 Howard Avenue
Elmira, Ontario, N3B 2E2
GPS: 43.589369, -80.550786
- Take a wagon ride from the train to the town!
- Please wait behind the gate for the train to arrive.
- If there are no passengers trackside, the train does not wait, so please be prompt.
- The Station is approximately 1.5km from the town.
Free Shuttle: Enjoy a free Elmira tractor shuttle from our train station to downtown Elmira!
Purchase Tickets: Upon boarding; accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Visa Debit) or cash. Tickets are sold at Kitchen Kuttings in Elmira.
These stops are coming soon!
- Purchase Tickets - 3 options:
1. Online - Click "Get Tickets" & choose the day/time for your ride in our Train Ticketing Listings Page—click on Get Tickets.
2. In person on scheduled train days at the St. Jacobs Market Train Station.
3. Upon boarding at the Northfield (Coming Soon!), St. Jacobs Market, Village, Max's Sports World (Coming Soon!), or Elmira stops (where seats are still available).
- All Prices, by cash or credit card, are plus HST and Service Fees.
- All tickets include the return trip.
- Hop-On-Off: at any of the 5 stations (2 of which are coming soon) from the 10:00am and 12:00pm Day trains only.
- All riders of the train who have passed their second birthday require an all ages ticket. Riders who have not passed their second birthday do not require a ticket; however, when space is limited, please seat them on your lap.
- Not wheelchair accessible, however we will help in any way possible to accommodate
- (Equipment and schedule subject to change without notice.)
Don't Miss the Adventure!
To ensure there's a seat for you, purchase tickets in advance on our online Ticketing Portal!
News & Updates
What’s happening on the Day Train?
Come on out and enjoy a slice of delicious pizza and a leisurely train ride. Pizza is complimentary with the purchase of an all ages pass!read more
Looking for something special to do with the kids for Easter? The Easter bunny will make an appearance riding aboard our train.read more
When: November 19 Departure: 10:00am and 12:00pm Leaving From: St. Jacob's Market Station Experience the spirit of the holiday shopping season among thousands of twinkling lights and old fashioned charm if you decide to opt for the stopover in St. Jacobs. Each year,...read more
When: October 23 Departure: 1:00pm Duration: 1 hour and 45 minutes Leaving From: St. Jacob's Market Station Take this opportunity to gather relatives and enjoy a fun train ride in heritage style. Kids and adults of any age will truly enjoy getting together and riding...read more