- All events will run rain or shine. All events will run snow or shine. There are NO refunds or exchanges.
- By purchasing a ticket you agree to submit to a search including emptying your pockets and bags.
- The use or possession of any illegal drugs will not be tolerated anywhere inside or outside the gates.
- Strollers and Child Carriers aren’t allowed on the trains.
- If you are found intoxicated at entry, security will not allow you to enter the festival or event.
- Your festival wristband or event wristband must be worn snug at all times.
- Please take all your belongs with you out of the station as you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Wizard Duels are to be held in designated areas only – Physical contact will not be tolerated.
- This is a family friendly event, please keep this in mind as you prepare your costumes and while at the event.
- No smoking cigarettes, e-cigarettes or any substance.
- No vaping.
The following items are NOT allowed to be brought onto Festival/Event grounds:
- Any trailer-like object that is pulled, pushed or towed by a person, including wagons.
- Alcohol or any other illegal or controlled substances.
- Weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, swords, fireworks, etc).
- Tents, large umbrellas or chairs.
- Glass beverage containers.
- Unauthorized vendors aren’t allowed.
- No coolers are allowed inside the gates.
- Pets or other animals.
- You agree to be photographed, filmed or recorded when attending the festival or the train.
- No refunds, changes or exchanges.
- You are not allowed to distribute flyers or posters at front gate or in the event or festival grounds.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate for special dietary requests. We can’t guarantee a nut free environment.
- Event staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.
- We may change or update the Rules & Regulations at any time without notice.