Film ShootsTrain Charters & Museum Rentals
Climb aboard and recreate the past!
Rent our entire train or individual cars as a moving film set along the tracks. Our equipment was either built in 1923 or in 1950—you can mix and match equipment as needed.
Are you filming a historically-set movie with a train scene? We can help! Our heritage trains offer wonderful opportunities for photography and film shoots.
- Film inside our trains, with our volunteers on-hand to assist.
- For moving train scenes, we can help you to scope out the best location on our rail line and plan the shoot.
- Select the right cars for your scene and charter the entire train, as needed.
- Fees vary depending upon the nature of the shoot and length of time required.
To explore the possibilities and scout the railway, please contact us!
Waterloo Central Railway has been used for a number of films, TV shows, and music videos over the years. The Railway has multiple different passenger cars, freight cars and locomotives that can be used for your shoot. The rail equipment ranges from the 1920s to the 1960s, in addition we have the museum and restoration shop which can be used during the duration of your shoot.
- Steam Engines No.9 & No.124
- Diesel Engines No.6593
- Passenger Cars
- Flat Bed
- Baggage Cars
- Tank Car