A “Run Past” is a unique opportunity to get off the train and photograph or video the Steam Train pass you by.
RUN PAST RULES:
- To keep the ‘Run Past’ as safe and fun as possible we ask that everyone stays on the dirt road alongside the tracks where directed.
- Please do not wander onto the grass in between the road and the tracks or onto the field as we do not want to damage the crops growing in the field.
- Please listen to the volunteers.
- Keep careful hold of your children.
- No sandals, flip-flops or open-toed shoes: Those wearing sandals, flip flops or open toed shoes will be asked to stay on the train during the ‘Run Past’.
- If these rules are broken we reserve the right to call off the ‘Run Past’.