Saint Patrick’s Day 2023
- First Class Seat Ages 2+
- First Class Lap Child Under 2 Must sit on an Adult's lap | Ticket can't be booked without choosing an Adult ticket first
- Coach Seat • Adult Ages 12+
- Coach Seat • Child Ages 2-11 | Ticket can't be booked without choosing an Adult ticket first
- Coach Lap Child Under 2 Must sit on an Adult's lap | Ticket can't be booked without choosing an Adult ticket first
- Senior 65+
- Family of 4 2 Adults and 2 Children
- Caboose Rental Holds up to 16 passengers
Experience This Scenic Winter Heritage Train Ride
For Saint Patrick’s Day this year, we invite you to experience this scenic winter heritage train ride with the whole family! Passengers of all ages will be captivated by the wide-open view of the countryside and nearby Mennonite farms as we head northbound to Elmira.
Your round-trip journey begins either at our Waterloo Northfield Station or at the Farmers Market Station.
The Waterloo Northfield Station is across the street from the ION station. No parking is available at the Waterloo Northfield Station.
The Farmers Market Station is located at 330 Farmers Market Road between the St. Jacobs Farmers Market and the Value Village Shopping Centre.
Free Parking is available in the Value Village parking lot located off Farmers Market Road which is adjacent to our station platform.
There are no refunds unless the WCR cancels a train. Missed trains or bad weather will not be refunded.
This is a round-trip ride to Elmira and back with no stop in the Village of St.Jacobs.
Seating & Ticket Types
Our standard coaches offer traditional rail seating in groups of four.
FIRST CLASS LOUNGE CAR
This car features soft, upholstered chairs in
Perfect for Birthday Parties, this car holds up to 16 passengers.
Child (Under 2 years): Free on adult lap – one child on lap per adult ticket