Experience the holiday magic come to life with our daytime train ride aboard our Heritage Christmas Train. Seats fill up fast so book today!
A Vintage Christmas – Christmas Lights Experience
- First Class Seat (11/17 - 27) Ages 2+
- First Class Seat (12/1 - 12/23) Ages 2+
- First Class Lap Child Under 2 | Must sit on Adult's lap
- Coach Seat • Adult (11/17 - 27) Ages 12+
- Coach Seat • Adult (12/1 - 12/23) Ages 12+
- Coach Seat • Child (11/17 - 27) Ages 2-11 | Must sit on Adult's lap
- Coach Seat • Child (12/1 - 12/23) Ages 2-11 | Must sit on Adult's lap
- Coach Lap Child Under 2 | Must sit on Adult's lap
Enjoy a Nighttime Christmas Lights Train Ride in St. Jacobs, Ontario
Santa has just let us know that he will be able to spare some time for us during his busiest season to take you back in time to visit Christmas pasts.
The Waterloo Central Railway is truly proud to present: A Vintage Christmas – Christmas Lights Adventure!
Join us at the Farmers Market Station adjacent to the St. Jacobs Farmers Market and board our annual Christmas train. Bring along your family and friends and off to the north pole we go…….
Put a sparkle in your eye and rekindle the wonder of the season as you view our Heritage Christmas Train adorned with 15,000 breathtaking lights!
Step Back in Time to ” A Vintage Christmas -– Christmas Lights Adventure” where all your favorite Toys and Christmas Characters come to life on your train adorned with its thousands of Christmas lights.
Ring in your Christmas Adventures with Carolers and Stories of the past. Take a Magical Journey with us in our delightfully themed fun filled Christmas Story Experience. Santa, the elves and the prancing reindeer await your visit at the North Pole.
The Spirit of the Rails comes to life this Christmas at the Waterloo Central Railway.
Our standard coaches offer traditional rail seating in groups of four as depicted in the photo shown here offering a wide-open panoramic view of the countryside and Mennonite farms adjacent to our rail line.
FIRST CLASS LOUNGE CAR
This car as depicted in the photo shown here featuring soft, upholstered chairs in spacious surroundings for a full view of the countryside.
- Wear Your Christmas Attire
- Bring your letters to Santa! Blank letters are available with the following link: https://www.railtx.com/wcr/SantaLetter.pdf.
- Copy of Confirmation/Tickets (can be shown on mobile phone or printed)
- Christmas spirit!
Your journey begins at the WCR Farmers’ Market Station located at 330 Farmers Market. Road between the St. Jacobs Farmers Market and the Value Village Shopping Centre.
Free Parking is available in the Value Village parking lot located off Farmers Market Road which is adjacent to our station platform.
There are no refunds unless the WCR cancels a train. Missed trains or bad weather will not be refunded.
- No food or drink (except bottled water) permitted to be brought onto the train.
- Please help keep our trains clean by disposing of your water bottles after use.