WCR 482 Wide Vision Steel

WCR 482 Wide Vision Steel

482 was built in 1971 at CN’s Pointe St Charles shops in Montreal, Quebec from boxcars. The steel caboose were built to replace the wooden cabooses that were built in previous years. The caboose was numbered CN 79482. There was some new features the cars are...
WCR 61 Wood

WCR 61 Wood

Caboose 61 was built for the Toronto Hamilton & Buffalo Railway. The caboose was made at the National Steel Car in Hamilton in 1914 and remained in active service until 1973. Don Broadbear owned the caboose and it was stored at the Port Stanley Railway. The...